I’ve just released version 1.5 of CEDAR with updates for Star Citizen Alpha 2.6 and Star Marine! I’d appreciate your feedback
Change notes for this release:
1.5 – 2017 01 02
- Keybindings mapped for Star Citizen Alpha 2.6.
- Updated keybindings for exit seat, holster weapon, prone, cycle safeties, heal, boost, and space brake.
- Updated the functionality of afterburners now that they have their own keybind and no longer require a double click. As of the current release the command will press and hold the shift button until you say stop.
- Removed now depreciated flight mode commands and their associated keybindings.
- Added in FPS/Combat commands for use in StarMarine.
- Added commands for “Signal [forward/left/right/stop/yes/no]” according to the FPS emotes in StarMarine
- Switching weapons, reloading, and med pen/healing also included
- Note: During testing it does not appear that the “lean left” and “lean right” commands are working in the current StarMarine release. The key bindings in CEDAR 1.5 have been verified so I’m hopeful this works once CIG Fixes it!
- Remapped the shield management commands to use prefix/suffix method outlined in this VoiceAttack tutorial video. There should be no difference in performance, although this does allow for greater flexibility in which spoken commands could be used.